An efficient human resources (HR) function is key for any business to thrive. But this is often difficult to manage for small business owners who are trying to do it themselves, without the benefit of the Human Resources departments that exist at larger companies.
The Chamber’s HR Central is intended to help our members to master the key components of human resources, including:
- Ensuring the company is compliant with local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Hiring and retaining new employees.
- Training employees and supporting their professional development.
- Managing employee compensation and benefits.
- Handling performance reviews.
- Creating an inclusive company culture.
- Writing and maintaining employee handbooks.
The goal is to help you protect and strengthen your business while freeing you up to focus on growing your business.