116-16 Queens Boulevard
Forest Hills NY 11375
Mr. Lyonel Coriolan
Short ProfileEmerging Technologies Institute is a New York State licensed and nationally accredited private career school.
With the support of a highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated faculty, we offer postsecondary academic programs to train students in the classroom and online for entry-level employment and for career advancement opportunities in fields that are in high demand. This includes human resources, customer service, finance, leadership, project management, computer networking, web design, and more.
Founded in 1999, ETI is
- A private career school, licensed by the NYS Education Department
- Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- A member of the Better Business Bureau since 2005 with a rating of A+
- A member of both the Queens and Manhattan chambers of commerce
- A registered Microsoft technology partner
- A partner of several agencies such as the NYC Employment and Training Coalition and the NYC Workforce Centers to increase job opportunities for program graduates