Join the business community and industry thought leaders as we explore our city's current economic landscape and what we can expect in the near future.
STATE OF NYC BUSINESS SUMMIT
Thursday, May 19, 2022
@ SaksWorks: 8 East 50th Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY | 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
8:30 AM – 9:00 AM REGISTRATION AND NETWORKING
Continental breakfast will be served
9:00 AM – 9:10 AM WELCOME
Jessica Walker, President, and CEO of the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
9:10 AM – 9:15 AM OPENING REMARKS
Moderator: Fred P. Gabriel, Publisher, and Executive Editor, Crain’s New York Business
9:15 AM – 10:15 AM PANEL ONE: "THE STATE OF NYC BUSINESS"
- Jason Myles Clark, Executive Director, Tech:NYC
- Andrew Rigie, Executive Director, NYC Hospitality Alliance
- Reggie Thomas, Senior Vice President, The Real Estate Board of New York
- Kathryn Wylde, President and CEO, Partnership for New York City
10:15 AM – 10:30 AM COFFEE BREAK AND NETWORKING
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM ONE-ON-ONE CONVERSATION: "WHERE WE’RE HEADING – OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES"
- Maria Torres-Springer, Deputy Mayor for Economic & Workforce Development, City of New York
11:30 AM CLOSE
Note: The capacity for this event is limited. All COVID-19 protocols will be followed.
For Sponsorship opportunities, please email email@example.com
SaksWorks: 8 East 50th Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY