Join the “Sparking NYC’s Small Business Comeback: Building Back Bigger and Better”. On-Air and streamed, this event will be emceed by Juliet Papa, 1010 WINS Reporter, and hosted by Rob Walsh, the former NYC Commissioner of Small Business Services, along with a panel of distinguished business professionals that will discuss issues, highlight important steps that need to take place for our small business community and recommendations for the next Mayor. Our panel of experts will provide their thoughts, recommendations, and strategies to reenergize NYC.
This event is also a kick-off for the next 1010 WINS Small Business $10K Challenge – where $10K will be sward to (5) deserving small businesses in December 2021. 1010WINS invites small business owners and entrepreneurs across the Tri-State area to vie for $10,000 for their business!
Presentations by NYC Mayoral Candidate Curtis Sliwa on an agenda for the Creation & Growth of Small Businesses. NYC Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams has also been invited to participate.
Eminent Panelists & Affiliations:
- Kevin O’Connor, Chief Executive Officer, Dime Community Bank
- Jessica Walker, President and CEO, Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
- Jessica Taylor, National Director, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program
- Ramon Ray, founder, Smart Hustle and Board Member, Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
- Patrick Hall, Small Business Owner, Elan Flowers
- Bert Rosenblatt, Principal, Vicus Partners LLC
Tune in to https://www.audacy.com/1010wins/articles/1010-wins-neighborhood-spotlight
ONLINE AND STREAMING