The Manhattan Chamber of Commerce presents a four-part virtual event series, "New York City's Comeback," which is focused on the four most critical ways to accelerate the city's economic recovery:
- April 30: Ensuring an Equitable Recovery for our Workforce
- May 13: Building Back Record Tourism
- May 19: Unleashing Entrepreneurship
- June 10: Attracting Back Remote Workers
Distinguished panelists for this discussion on "Unleashing Entrepreneurship" include:
- Jennifer DaSilva, Founder and Executive Director of Start Small Think Big, Inc.
- Maria Gotsch, President and CEO of the Partnership Fund for New York City
- J. Phillip Thompson, NYC Deputy Mayor for Strategic Policy Initiatives
- Philip Gaskin, Vice President, Entrepreneurship of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
The discussion will be moderated by Jessica Walker, the Chamber's President and CEO.