How to Start or Restart a Business Series
The Manhattan Chamber of Commerce teamed up with SBA to bring you an original webinar series that offers tools and assistance if you are looking to start -- or restart -- a business. Now is the time!
The Federal government is the largest buyer in the U.S, spending billions in products and services annually. It buys everything from pencils to construction services to aircraft. In this session you will learn:
- How to properly search for Federal contracts
- How to pull together an actionable game plan
- How to identify key Federal agency contacts
- How to market themselves to Federal buyers and ensure successful follow-up
- Man-Li Lin, Economic Development Specialist, New York District Office U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- More to be announced...