As more businesses make plans to reopen, lawmakers are split on whether to hold employers responsible for shielding workers from COVID-19.
Join this conversation with health and legal experts to learn the role employers should play in supporting the nation's mass vaccination effort.
You will learn about:
- Policy regarding employee vaccinations (required or not?)
- Dealing with vaccine hesitancy among employees
- Enhancing employee assistance programs to address COVID-related health concerns - both physical and mental
- Rossi A. Hassad, Ph.D., MPH, Epidemiologist and Professor, School of Social & Behavioral Sciences, Mercy College
- Jason B. Klimpl, Partner, Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP
- Andrew P. Yacyshyn, Associate, Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP