Insight & Resources for US Companies
In partnership with the New York District Export Council (NYDEC), Five Borough Chamber Alliance, US Commercial Service, and Empire State Development, the British Consulate General of New York invites you to an event on understanding and accessing business opportunities in the UK.
Join experts to discuss UK opportunities, including the Green Industrial Revolution, the UK-EU trade and cooperation agreement, as well as practical support and resources available to companies, including SMEs, looking to the UK.
- Antony Phillipson, Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for North America
- Andrea Ratay, Chair, New York District Export Council
- Fiona Macleod, Regional Director, the UK's Department for International Trade
- Anastasia Xenias, Ph.D., Senior International Trade Specialist and Global Team Leader, U.S. Commercial Service New York
- Thomas A. Cook, Blue Tiger International
- Ben Brierley, Senior Trade Policy Advisor, British Consulate General, New York