Don't miss this enlightening webinar! Join us to learn about PPP Forgiveness if you have received the first PPP or will apply for the PPP2 First Draw PPP/Second Draw loans. PPP Forgiveness is not granted automatically. It is borrower’s responsibility to submit the correct form with the accurate calculation and information with all required documentation to PPP lenders to get Forgiveness. All the forms: 3508, 3508S ($150,000), and 3508EZ have been changed on January 19, 2021.
(Briefing) SBA Coronavirus Relief Five Programs Summary:
- PPP: • 1st Draw PPP Loans; • 2nd Draw PPP Loans; • PPP Forgiveness
- EIDL Loans and Reconsider Request
- Shuttered Venue Operator Grants (Save Our Stages Act)
- SBA Express Bridge Loans (SBA non-disaster lending)
- SBA Debt Relief (Existing SBA Loans, non-disaster)
- Man-Li Lin, Economic Development Specialist at New York District Office U.S. Small Business Administration