Join the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce for a virtual forum with candidates in the 2021 race for Manhattan Borough President. The focus will be on New York City's economic recovery generally with an emphasis on the needs of small businesses in Manhattan. All candidates are confirmed to participate:
- Elizabeth Caputo, former Chair of Community Board 7
- Brad Hoylman, New York State Senator
- Ben Kallos, Member of the New York City Council
- Mark Levine, Member of the New York City Council
- Kimberly Watkins, President of the District 3 Community Education Council
Manhattan Borough President Gale A. Brewer will make opening remarks.