At this "virtual" town hall meeting we will gather your concerns, answer your questions and hear directly from local policymakers about resources available to help our small business community.
Confirmed speakers include:
- New York State Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul
- New York City Comptroller Scott Stringer
- New York City Council Member Mark Gjonaj, Chair of the Small Business Committee
- New York City Council Member Carlina Rivera, Member of the Small Business Committee
- Gregg Bishop, Commissioner of the New York City Department of Small Business Services
- Mike Iannelli, Special Assistant to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer
- Joe Tazewell, Regional Director of Empire State Development
If you have trouble registering, please email: email@example.com.