In honor of Women Entrepreneurship Week, Berkeley College invites you to special events in New York and New Jersey that elevate the voices of women on key issues. Women in Leadership: Unleashing Your Superpowers is part of a global initiative that focuses on strategies for empowering women economically and politically, incubating the future of women entrepreneurs, and other important issues.
Register Today: There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required. Click here for more information or email Kelly Depsee, Director of Communications and External Relations, Berkeley College, at KME@BerkeleyCollege.edu. Berkeley College will collect new and gently used business attire for its Career Clothing Boutique for students. Click here to learn more.
New York Panelists:
- Damaris Bergas, Director, Bronx Women’s Business Center, Business Outreach Center Network
- Michelle Madhok, Founder and CEO, SHEfinds Media
- Roxanne Neilson, Managing Director, Minority Business Development Agency, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Angie Tang, Impact Investing Advisor
- Elinor Tatum, Publisher and Editor in Chief, Amsterdam News
- Jessica Walker, President and CEO, Manhattan Chamber of Commerce
- Adel Wilson, Founder and CEO, Celebrity Media Group
- Jamie Zelermyer, Board President, New York Women in Film & Television
- Elana Zolfo, EdD, Dean, Berkeley College Larry L. Luing School of Business®
Berkeley College in Midtown Manhattan
12 East 41st Street New York NY