Incoterms® 2020 provides a common set of rules to clarify the responsibilities of sellers and buyers for the delivery of goods under sales contracts. They assign transportation costs and responsibilities associated with the delivery of goods between importers and exporters and reflect modern-day transportation practices, significantly reducing misunderstandings among traders, minimizing trade disputes and litigation.
This 3-hour workshop will cover :
• What Incoterms® are and what they are intended to do
• How to use Incoterms® as a reference
• The structure and provisions of Incoterms® 2020
• How to apply Incoterms® in various contract situations
• The responsibilities/obligations of buyer and seller
• The allocation of costs
• The assumption/transfer of risks
Tickets for this event are $149.00. Chambers members will received a discounted ticket price of $99.00. Call the below phone number to register.
Baruch College Continuing and Professional Studies
New York NY