This course will teach you how to organize your business idea into a structured plan, identify and promote your business to potential customers, fulfill the legal requirements of starting your business, and develop your financial projections.
You will learn about:
- Components of a strong business plan
- Interconnectivity of marketing, finance, human resources and operations
- Strategies for reaching your target customers
- Developing a break-even analysis
- Tools and templates that will assist you with the planning process
575 Fifth Avenue, 14th Fl New York NY