We're excited to invite you to join Seth Godin at the 12th Annual Smart Hustle Small Business Conference
Brought to you by Smart Hustle Magazine – Learn, Share and Network with successful small business owners.
The 12th Annual Smart Hustle Conference, produced by entrepreneur and best-selling author Ramon Ray, is the ULTIMATE event for successful small business owners to learn from each other and from event speakers.
Taking place in mid-town New York City, the conference will be attended by 300 entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals.
Spend a day doing all of the following:
- Hearing best practices in how to successfully start and grow your business
- Networking with fellow business owners who can inspire you for success
- Listening to keynote speakers including some of the smartest minds related to small business success
- Seth Godin – Mastermind and Discussion with Seth Godin -
Join Seth Godin for a time of in-depth discussion about marketing concepts to help your business. Seth will also have an extended Q&A to answer YOUR questions and YOUR business.
- Chief Joseph Fox - Leadership -
Hear from Chief Joseph Fox’s years at NYPD Transit Bureau. Chief Fox is an expert on how leaders can motivate, inspire and encourage those they serve to be their best. You’ll laugh, learn and maybe even cry with Chief Fox
- Becca Brown - How to Get Buzz for Your Business -
Becca Brown, co-founder of Solemates and SharkTank contestant will share her journey of entrepreneurship – the challenges, the success and everything in between
- Lisa Hendrickson - How To Set the Right Price for What You Sell -
Lisa Hendrickson, business strategist, entrepreneur and Inc 500 speaker will share her deep insights on how to price your products and services RIGHT.
- Chieh Huang - How Do You Scale -
The co-founder of Boxed.com will share his mistakes and successes in how to start, grow and SCALE your business.
- Jenn De La Vega - How To Flip Your Content Marketing -
Hear from Flipboard’s Jenn De La Vega on the ART of using content as a powerful tool for marketing and brand building.
- Michael Katz - Being a Likeable Expert – How To Boost Your Sales and Earn More Money -
Michael Katz, Founder and Chief Penguin of Blue Penguin Development, will share why expert positioning and likeability are critically important in building a sustainable and successful small business.
Microsoft Technology Center
11 Times Square (41st and 8th Ave) Room: Central Park West New York NY