Can your business capitalize on the international market?
At this third annual NYER conference you’ll learn everything you need to know about international business.
From tips on strategies and identifying opportunities to accessing the best resources, if you are serious about growing globally then this is a must attend event.
Don’t miss out on the chance to learn from international experts who’ll give you insider knowledge on growing your revenue abroad.
Identify the latest global opportunities.
- 5 high value sessions covering critical topics such as how to develop partnerships, access government resources, uncover trends, find financing and manage risk.
Learn how they did it
- Panel Discussion “How they Thrived”: Discover how to give your business the edge overseas with insider tips from 3 business owners who have been successful in growing their companies globally.
- Network with like-minded business owners and executives who are currently doing business overseas or considering doing so that can offer expertise or lead to partnerships that could help you enter a market faster and most effectively
- Discover resources to help your business thrive and meet with key people who specialize in assisting businesses like yours to succeed internationally.
8:00 – 8:45 Registration and networking breakfast in the Resource Pavilion
8:45 – 8:50 Welcome by Robert Levin (editor-in-chief and publisher of NYER)
8:50 - 9:00 Opening Remarks: Identifying the Latest Global Trends
- Jane Navarria, National Sales Director, Business Banking, Citibank
9:00-10:00 Panel Discussion: How they Thrived
Himanshu Sareen (founder and CEO of Icreon Tech)
Chason Hecht (president of Retensa Retention Experts)
10:00 – 10:20 Networking coffee & tea in the Resource Pavilion
10:20 – 11:20 Breakout Session 1
Session A: Financing for International Growth
– Manohar Bindi Sood, VP of Trade Finance Division, Citi
Commercial Banking Group
Session B: Building International Partnerships
– Alexander Gordin (managing director of Fluent in Foreign)
11:20 – 11:40 Networking coffee & tea in the Resource Pavilion
11:40 – 12:40 Breakout Session 2
Session A: Proven Resources to Help You Succeed Abroad
– Bruce Drossman (export finance manager at Export-Import Bank of
The United States – Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Regional Office)
– Carmela Mammas (director of the
New York U.S. Export Assistance Center of the Commercial Service)
Session B: Risk Management: The Global Impact of Euro Crisis
– Bob Savage (CEO of Track.com)
12:40 – 1:00 Networking in the Resource Pavilion
1:00 Event close