The Manhattan Chamber of Commerce issues the following export documents: Certificates of Origin for goods made in the United States and for goods NOT made in the United States, Certificates of Free Sale, and the Exporter Registry Form which is required for Turkey only. Please click here for detailed information on our Export Documents procedures.
You may bring your documents to the Chamber for processing by appointment only. Certificates are issued:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM or 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
If you have any questions or to book an appointment, please contact us at 212-473-7875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
** New pricing effective March 1st, 2017 **
- MCC Member Cost
- Certificate of Origin of U.S. and Non-U.S. Made Goods: $40.00 per document
- Non MCC Member Cost
- Certificate of Origin of U.S. and Non-U.S. Made Goods: $50.00 per document
- *Companies that regsiter to become eCertify users in order to obtain Certificates of Origin electronically will save $10 per document
- You can also submit your request for a Certificate of Origin online through eCertify.
- VIEW eCert
- MCC Affidavit for Certificate of Origin Multi-Country Origin Goods
- MCC Affidavit for Certificate of Free Sale
- MCC Affidavit for Non USA Origin
- MCC Affidavit of USA Origin
- MCC Certificate of Non USA Origin
- MCC Certificate of Origin
- MCC Certificate of Origin for Multi Country Goods
- MCC Export Document Instructions
- Turkey Exporter Registry Form