Tuesday, March 21, 2017 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
With the election of Donald Trump as President, many new policies are being proposed that may affect your business, taxes, investment strategies and estate planning. The LGBT community may be uniquely impacted.
Come learn from our panelists how to develop the best business and personal plans in a rapidly changing environment. Enjoy networking with Manhattan Chamber members and the panelists following the discussion.
Some topics that will be covered:
• Financial and legal impact on same sex couples and marriage
• Lower business taxes and higher interest rates
• Federal supplier diversity for LGBT businesses and protection of employees of federal contractors
• Immigration programs to attract investors
• Healthcare reform, proxies and insurance
• Market trends, investment strategies and the repeal of financial regulations
• Wills, life insurance and estate planning
• Employees, customers and spouses impacted by immigration bans
• Religious freedom laws, Executive Orders and legal proceedings that could remove LGBT civil rights
11 Times Square (Entrance on 8th Avenue, between 41st & 42nd Streets) New York NY