The Manhattan Chamber of Commerce is supported by many national and metro area corporations and organizations. It is with the support of these organizations that MCC is able to offer the following:
MCC Partners: Helping MCC and the NYC Business Community
- Advocacy on behalf of the business community with our legislators at the federal, state and local level to improve the business climate in Manhattan.
- A comprehensive events calendar with many networking and educational opportunities.
- Support for the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce Community Benefit Fund, which provide financial assistance to non-profits in the community, and offers educational initiatives for MCC members and the community at large.
Benefits of MCC Partnership
MCC provides many benefits for its partners, including:
- Exposure and marketing opportunities through our website, MCC e-mails to members and the business community at large, MCC social media, MCC Year in Review, and MCC Awards Breakfast Program.
- Exclusive networking opportunities at the Quarterly MCC Chairman’s Breakfast and invitations to MCC events, including our annual Awards Breakfast and NY Business Expo.
- Special Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities, Events and Information only sent to MCC Partners and Corporate Members.
- Visibility through MCC President’s weekly e-mails to 1,500 members and associates and 10,000 business contacts on a daily basis, additional visibility and additional visibility on all MCC Vice President’s and Program Director’s e-mail correspondence.
- Recognition at events and various NYC expos, and the ability to display at MCC street fairs. MCC Event Sponsorship Opportunities - MCC sponsors or co-sponsors over 100 events per year. Below are a few examples of the types of events MCC hosts with its partners.
MCC Awards Breakfast
This is MCC’s premiere event of the year. Held every November at the Con Edison Banquet Room, this event is sponsored by Wells Fargo. For additional opportunities or ways to be involved in the event, please contact MCC.
MCC Chairman's Breakfasts
These exclusive networking events are held quarterly. Hosted by MCC Partners and for MCC Partners, corporate members and invited guests, attendees will hear a speaker address an important issue in the NYC business community and meet other MCC partners/corporate members. All guests receive a complete attendee list. Recent sponsors of this event include MetLife, Wells Fargo and Google. >Networking receptions
These events are held monthly in conjunction with MCC partners and are open to all MCC members.
MCC Network Events
Additional opportunities to host events include events with MCC networks, including Global, Women's, LGBT, Technology, Marketing Professionals, Young Professionals, Education and Green Business Networks. These events are held throughout the year.
MCC Partnership Levels
Listed below are complete details on our Partner Levels and pricing. MCC is committed to working with its partners to customize the program for each Partner in order to create value and enhance participation and visibility. Please see the complete list below for Platinum Liberty, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Friends and MCC Corporate Member Levels.
Please contact Laura Bucko at email@example.com if you would like to learn more about ways to partner with MCC. Please let her know about your company and the partnership level, event, publication or others you are interested in.
MCC Marketing Opportunities
MCC also has additional marketing opportunities. Please click for a complete list.